Hiring a full time MEP Superintendent for our KBE-NY, LLC office.
The MEP Superintendent will review the scopes, performance and may assist in buyout and award of subcontractors of HVAC, Plumbing, Sprinkler and Electrical related trades on assigned projects. The MEP Superintendent's expertise and responsibilities must encompass plumbing, sprinkler, and HVAC.
What we are looking for:
- A strong communicator: because you’ll be dealing with everyone from subcontractors, project teams, clients and Senior KBE Management.
- Good at constructive debate: because we value your opinions and ideas!
- Pro-active and driven to achieve results because we need to get the job done right!
- Use good judgement: because we trust you!
- A leader with the ability to draw from other’s talents!
- Strong organizational skills because you have to keep that project on schedule and on track!
- And strong Integrity and relationship-building skills!
We offer extremely competitive salaries, a superb benefits package, and a great place to work! We consistently rank in the National Top 400 General Contractors and the Top 100 Design-Build firms annually.
- BS in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering and 10+ years of supervisory construction related experience specializing in the management and troubleshooting of MEP trades
- OR 20+ years of supervisory experience specializing in estimating, management and troubleshooting of MEP trades.
- Ability to read drawings a must
- Comfortable with technology for daily reports is a must
- Vacation / Sick Days
- Volunteer time during workday
- Company Holidays/ Floating Holidays (used at employee discretion)
- Subsidized Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance / Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Leadership Development Programs
- Wellness Fair
- Corporate Outings and Events
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Business Casual Attire per Corporate Policies (no denim)