Full Time Assistant Superintendent for a project in Brooklyn, NY
What we are looking for:
- A strong communicator: because you’ll be dealing with everyone from subcontractors, project teams, clients and Senior KBE Management.
- Good at constructive debate: because we value your opinions and ideas!
- Pro-active and driven to achieve results because we need to get the job done right!
- Use good judgement: because we trust you!
- A leader with the ability to draw from other’s talents!
- Strong organizational skills because you have to keep that project on schedule and on track!
- And strong Integrity and relationship-building skills!
Our Superintendents know the job better than anyone and bring that passion to oversee the onsite management of construction projects large and small. We need Supers who see the “big picture” and can provide their expertise and supervision while direct onsite personnel and subcontractors in the planning, coordination, and execution of quality work. The superintendent will work in tandem with the project manager(s) and will interact with our clients, representing our company in the marketplace.
We offer extremely competitive salaries, a superb benefits package, and a great place to work! We consistently rank in the National Top 400 General Contractors and the Top 100 Design-Build firms annually.
- 2+ years experience as a Senior Project Engineer or 1 year as an Assistant Superintendent in commercial construction
- We need individuals capable of handling most project types/ delivery methods/ phased and non-phased projects.
- Project experience: Mixed use &/or Retail experience
- Ability to manage and motivate subcontractors and coordinate construction teams.
- Proficient in the use of software programs such as MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, etc) and other jobsite technology.
- Experience with BIM 360 a plus.
- Vacation / Sick Days
- Volunteer time during workday
- Company Holidays/ Floating Holidays (used at employee discretion)
- Subsidized Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance / Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Leadership Development Programs
- Wellness Fair
- Corporate Outings and Events
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Business Casual Attire per Corporate Policies (no denim)